Replace "http://www.pamelaviola.com/blog A Small Work A Day: Computer Crash!!!!

2.19.2008

Computer Crash!!!!

For those of you who may be wondering if I've fallen off the planet...well no, just having some techno headaches. On February 8th my main computer crashed hard.

After much deliberation I finally decided to leave the windows platform behind and dive headlong into the Mac world, never having touched one in my life. Since my PC was almost five years old I'm struggling to update drivers for peripherals in the hope that everything will work with my new Mac. So far it looks like my monitor won't do the trick which is a major bummer. It appears Viewsonic just doesn't have an OS X Leopard compatible driver. And never mind my hassles with Adobe over Photoshop...

I believe when all is settled down in a week or so I will be thrilled to have moved into the light! Until then post processing is at a standstill.